About Bond and Company PLC
Founded in 1941 by Harry and Charlie Bond, the firm is one of the oldest and most trusted CPA firms in Jackson, Michigan. Our current group of partners and managers have over 100 combined years of experience in tax and accounting. Meeting the financial and tax needs of businesses and individuals by providing timely, accurate and reliable services is our number one goal. We take the time to listen to our clients and value the relationships we build.
We offer a secure client portal equipped with 256 bit encryption to securely exchange documents and files with our clients. We have the technological infrastructure to easily and effectively transact business electronically. So whether you are local to Jackson, located in another state, or just always on the go, we can securely and effectively meet your needs.
If you have further questions, we invite you to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions as well as offer a no obligation introductory consultation.
We will shape our future as an organization that prospers by applying our basic principles:
We deliver the highest quality, strategic, cutting-edge services to assist our clients in achieving their goals.
Committed Team Members
We are a hard working, energetic, skilled team of professionals that are deeply committed to serving our clients and hold ourselves to the highest standards of professional ethics.
We work together as one. We have a clear and compelling view of what we want to achieve.
Pride in Achievement
We are proud of our achievements. We enjoy our work and find fulfillment in doing it well.
We are ultimately responsible for the clients we manage, and we allow our staff to assess their individual and collective successes in serving our clients.
Our Commitment to You
- We will think of your business as if it were our own and act only with its best interests in mind.
- We will be completely open, honest and up-front with you in everything we do for and with you.
- We will analyze your business using proven techniques, software and strategies designed to maximize the possible results for your business.
- We will be 100% truthful and realistic when discussing the profit improvement potential of your business and the work required to get you there.
- We will help you clarify and bring to life your vision for your business and your future - giving you a greater sense of control.
- We will map out a clear plan of action (agreed upon by you) to take you from where you are now to where you want your business to be in the future.
- We will continue to work with you, side-by-side as your business advisor, not just your accountant.
- We'll offer you common courtesies, such as making sure you're aware of a fee for a particular service well before we undertake it for you.